Results-driven professional provides customers with tailored solutions to meet needs. Successfully establishes relationships with customers and delivers quality service. Agile individual with excellent communication and customer service skills. Hardworking and passionate job seeker with strong organizational skills eager to secure entry-level underwriting position. Ready to help team achieve company goals. Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously with a high degree of accuracy. Organized and dependable candidate successful at managing multiple priorities with a positive attitude. Willingness to take on added responsibilities to meet team goals. To seek and maintain full-time position that offers professional challenges utilizing interpersonal skills, excellent time management and problem-solving skills.
- Egerton University09/2018 - 12/2022BSc. Actuarial Sciences
First Class Honors degree
- KANGA SCHOOL02/2014 - 11/2017Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education
- St. Francis Primary School01/2006 - 11/2013Kenys Certificate of Primary Education
- Jubilee Insurance01/2023 - 03/2023Insurance Consultant and Underwriting attache
- HAP AFRICA07/2023 - 08/2023Outbound Call Representative