I am an aspiring professional seeking to attain excellence in my career. My key strengths include strong analytical and numerical skills, a keen eye for detail and quality and positive communication and interpersonal skills. I enjoy working in a team and helping others to progress. At the same time, I work well independently.
Having worked with a few NGOs(Ampath Kenya & DAY-AFRICA)and also some business entities(HoodKing 254 & Galaxy Electronics) my career objective is to work in the social impact space and apply my financial, programmatic and accounting skills in service to communities and growth of organizations while advancing my knowledge and education.
- HILL SCHOOL SECONDARY- ELDORET, KENYA2013-2016KSCE CERTIFICATE
- Alliance Francaise2017-2019Diploma in French
- Coursera E-learning, University of Carlifonia, Irvine2020Strategic Business Management Microeconomics
- KCA University- Nairobi, Kenya2021-2022Diploma Business Management
- KCA University- Nairobi, Kenya2022- PresentBachelor of Commerce- Finance
- Galaxy ElectronicsAugust 2017- November 2018Sales&Marketing personnel
- Hood King 254August 2017- November 2018Sales&Funds Management personnel
- Ampath KenyaFebruary 2019- December 2019Research assistant
- DAY-AFRICAAugust 2022- December 2022Entrepreneurship & business skills