- Respond to customer inquiries on social media, live chats as well as phone calls.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information to customers upon request
- Maintain a positive attitude and a desire to promptly resolve potential customer issues or complaints.
- Welcome customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling or visiting.
- Ensure that the office is always clean and tidy at all times
- File all receipts and documents
- Cold calling potential customers and getting their details.
- Complete projects related to content creation, and social media marketing
- Assist in any other marketing duties.
- Degree in Marketing
- Prior customer service/marketing is a plus.
- Excellent computer skills
- Social media marketing knowledge.
- Attention to detail.
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
- Graphic design skills will be an added advantage.
Insurance Institute of East Africa (IIEA), East Africa’s leading provider of professional insurance education offers insurance qualifications, designations, skills course, certifications and membership to support learners’ changing training needs throughout their career journey. We also provide insurance fraud courses to mitigate against the rising cases of insurance fraud that is effecting the entire insurance industry.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV using the position as subject line.
New Here? Register & Apply Now