Are you a recent graduate eager to launch a career in Tax Advisory? Join our Graduate Trainee Program at Andersen!
Andersen in Kenya offers tax, legal and business advisory. Located in Nairobi, the firm is a member of Andersen Global
Graduate Recruitment Program 2024
- Have an Honors University Degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance, Actuarial Sciences, Bachelors of Law or any other related degree.
- MUST have a Professional Association Accreditation: CPA (K) or be an Advocate of the High Court
- B+ (Plus) overall and in English and Mathematics in O Levels or equivalent.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Possess leadership skills demonstrated through extra-curricular activities
- Have strong analytical skills, driven and ambitious, inspiring and engaging individual.
Interested candidates should send their resumes with 'Graduate Trainee' in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application deadline: 8th December 2023
New Here? Register & Apply Now