- Exp.: Not Specified
- Min. Education level: Bachelor's Degree
- Specialism: Business Development
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. The business development team drives the country strategy and its objectives by identifying, leading and executing, through analytics, data and market intelligence, on opportunities to drive business growth for Visa and its clients. The purpose of this role is to provide support to the Business Development team by developing and maintaining the relationship between VISA and its clients.
- Provide admin and Operations support to the local team.
- Contribute to development, production and implementation of initiatives outlined in Country plans
- Competition analysis and monitoring
- Assist the local team with client queries and issues
- Support BPO with periodical reports (Weekly/Monthly or quarterly)
- Assist BDs with Playbook and country plans update
- Co-ordinate with other Visa departments in order to successfully track the country plans.
- Complete ad hoc project/research and presentation work and other relevant initiatives as requested by the management
This learning objectives of this internship is to:
- Develop a sales management mindset
- Be able to analyze data, trends and make meaningful recommendations
- Be a good project manager
- Develop a thorough understanding of the payments landscape
- Students pursuing a Bachelor’s or Masters Degree with a graduation date in summer 2025 or 2026
- Be available to pursue a winter internship (June 4 to August 29th)
- Excellent communication, story-telling and presentation skills
- Strong PowerPoint and excel skills are desired
- Superior analytical and financial analysis skills
- Strong collaboration skills with a diverse peer group required
- Able to articulate viewpoint effectively to key stakeholders in order to get buy in and agreement
- Self-confident and hands-on, with the ability to operate in a fast paced and constantly changing work environment
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network – enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local law, including the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
New Here? Register & Apply Now