INDUSTRIAL ATTACHMENT OPPORTUNITIES (JANUARY – MARCH 2024 INTAKE)
In line with the Government’s commitment to support youth empowerment, Kenya Power is offering exciting attachment opportunities to continuing students, to gain hands-on work experience and develop key employability skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree – Various Programs
- Diploma – Various Programs
- Craft Certificate
• Electrical & Electronics Engineering (Power Option)
• Mechanical/Automotive Engineering
• Building & Civil
The industrial attachment opportunities are available in various departments for a maximum period of three (3) months effective January to March 2024.
Interested candidates should:
1. Be available full time for the duration of the program (3 months).
2. Be a continuing student, pursuing a Degree, Diploma, or Craft Certificate (above stated fields only), from an accredited learning institution.
3. Have a valid introduction letter from the respective learning institution.
- Undergraduate Attachment Reference No. KP1/ATTGRAD/24/1
- Diploma Attachment Reference No. KP1/ATTDIP/24/1
- Craft Certificate in Electrical & Electronics Engineering (Power Option) and Craft Certificate in Mechanical/Automotive Engineering, Reference No. KP1/ATTCERT/24/1
Interested persons should submit their applications online. Applications should be received not later than Wednesday, 29th November 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Please read the available online manual for further guidance on the application process.
KENYA POWER IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Applications have closed