- Exp.: Some Exp. a Plus
- Min. Education level: Bachelor's Degree
- Specialism: Digital or Social Media
- December 10, 2023
We are looking to recruit a Digital Marketing and Social Media Intern. This is a 3-month internship position with a potential for future career opportunities. The candidate will join their marketing team and contribute to their exciting projects. She/he will oversee content creation as well as social media management/marketing.
Since our launch in 2003, we have achieved steady growth and gained professional recognition across a multitude of user sectors. Not just in Kenya but also in other Eastern African countries of Tanzania, Uganda, Burundi, Sudan, Ethiopia, and Somalia.
At Gravity Solutions Limited, we cherish teamwork, integrity, and hard work. We strive to make peoples life easier by offering best technological business solutions.
- Assist in creating engaging and visually appealing content, including posts, images, videos, and stories to be shared across social media platforms.
- Assist in managing and monitoring social media accounts.
- Aid in the implementation of social media advertising campaigns.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure the cohesive execution of marketing campaigns.
- Assist in coordinating with other departments to align social media efforts with broader marketing strategies.
- Monitor social media metrics and marketing strategies and provide monthly reports on key performance indicators.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a relevant field.
- Strong interest in social media marketing and a deep understanding of various social media platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn.
- Moderate knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics.
- Moderate written and excellent verbal communication skills.
- Creative thinking and the ability to generate engaging and compelling social media content.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment.
- Proficiency with graphic design like Canva and photoshop and video editing tools.
Experience in preparing tenders and proposals is an added advantage. Apply Now by Sending your CV and cover letter. Deadline of the applications is 10th December 2023.
New Here? Register & Apply Now