- Salary: 25,000 KES / Month
- Exp.: Min. 1 Year
- Min. Education level: Diploma
- Specialism: Purchasing & Supply Chain
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring proper recording and custody of all procurement documents and inventories
- Monitoring the reorder levels in liaison with the user department to avoid stock outs.
- Issuing items/materials/goods to user department upon receipt of approved store requisitions.
- Take part in monthly stock take, monitor any system related issues regarding stock management and suggest any improvement on stock management with objective to save on cost and cash flow.
- Ensuring goods ordered and good received tallies in quantities and quality
Key requirements, skills and qualifications
- Diploma in Purchasing and supply chain management.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- At least 1-2 years working experience.
- Experience in a busy hospital set-up will be an added advantage.
- Honesty, transparency, and integrity.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Effective communication skills – listening, oral and written.
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player.
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Analytical and decision-making skills.
- Report writing and presentation skills.
- Desire for personal development, improvement, and learning.
If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send CV urgently quoting the job title as the subject line in the mail
Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
New Here? Register & Apply Now