JOB LOCATIONS: KISUMU AND WESTERN KENYA
Duties and Responsibilities
- · Shared responsibility for the safekeeping of the assets stored within the warehouse.
- · Ensure proper and accurate recording of all materials in to and out of the warehouse to ensure accuracy of stocks records.
- · Ensure accurate labelling and storage of materials within the warehouse.
- · Prepare materials for dispatch to all locations.
- · Assist in regular stock taking and documentation.
- · Ensure safety of both materials and self is maintained to avoid injury and loss.
- · Load and offload stocks as per instructions given and ensure accuracy of the same.
- · Accepts, verifies, inspects and records all deliveries according to policy.
- · Records, reports to supervisor and returns defective items.
- · Maintains the organization and cleanliness of the warehouse area.
- · Handles complaints related to deliveries; notifies supervisor of any delivery’s issues.
- · Support the implementation of the various.
- · Perform any other duty as assigned by the General Secretary /CEO or any an authorized official of including deliveries as need arises.
Key requirements, skills and qualifications
- · Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- · Degree in procurement or any relevant field
- · Previous experience in stock management and/ or secretary work is preferable
- · At least 1-2 years working experience.
- · Experience in a busy hospital set-up will be an added advantage.
- · Honesty, transparency, and integrity.
- · Excellent customer service skills.
- · Effective communication skills – listening, oral and written.
- · Good interpersonal skills and a team player.
- · Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- · Analytical and decision-making skills.
- · Report writing and presentation skills.
- · Desire for personal development, improvement, and learning.
If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send CV urgently quoting the job title as the subject line in the application
· Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
· Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
New Here? Register & Apply Now