Tropical Brands Afrika is a leading manufacturer of household, personal care, food and baby products and distributor of quality multinational brands.
As part of our 2023 Graduate Trainee program, we are pleased to invite qualified young graduates to apply. The program is an initiative that seeks to develop young talent through training and capacity building. The program targets fresh university graduates from local universities. At the end of this period, the trainees will be evaluated for permanent employment depending on opportunity and the trainee’s performance.
Tropikal Brands Graduate Management Trainee program will take place over a period of twelve (12) months.
To be considered for the program, you must meet the below criteria:
- • Minimum bachelor’s degree in 2nd Upper-Class Division from a recognized university in a business-related field. First class will be an added advantage.
- • Minimum grade of B- (minus) in KCSE with at least a B- (minus) in both Mathematics and English.
- • Must have graduated in the last 6 months. Those scheduled to graduate soon must present a letter confirming completion and the date of intended graduation, indicating the honors they expect to be awarded.
- • MUST be 24 years and below
- • MUST be a team player, with good communication skills, eager to learn, and highly adaptable to different environments.
Upon engagement, you will be required to provide copies and original certificates as proof of academic qualifications, including but not limited to High school and University Certificates.
All interested candidates are requested to send their applications before 28th November 2022.
Please note that Tropikal Brands Africa Limited does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview meeting, processing, or any other fees)