- Job level: Internship
- Salary (KES): Stipend Paid
- Exp.: None Required
- Min. Education level: Certificate
- Specialism: Any Field of Study
- December 6, 2022
INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES IN NYANDARUA COUNTY GOVERNMENT
Advert No: 2/2022 – 200 Interns
The County Government of Nyandarua has rolled out an Internship Programme to provide the youth an opportunity for hands-on training for skills acquisition to enhance future employability.
The County Public Service Board therefore wishes to invite the youth to submit applications for internship/pupillage opportunities in the following Departments:
- Department of Agriculture, Livestock and Fisheries;
- Department of Public Works, Roads, Transport, Housing and Energy;
- Department of Health Services;
- Department of Youth Empowerment, Sports and the Arts;
- Department Tourism, Cooperatives, Trade and Industrialization;
- Department Lands, Physical Planning and Urban Development;
- Department Education, Children, Gender Affairs, Culture and Social Services;
- Department Water, Environment, Climate Change and Natural Resources;
- Department of Finance, Economic Planning and ICT; and
- Department – Public Service, Administration and Devolution.
Internship Period: Six (6) months, renewable once.
Monthly stipend: The Interns shall be eligible for a monthly stipend.
Requirements for Internship
The candidates must satisfy the following requirements:
1. Be 35 years of age and below;
2. Be in possession of KCSE Certificate and have graduated not earlier than 2014 in Certificate Course, Diploma and Degree Programmes from middle level Colleges and Universities; and
3. Be unemployed.
Candidates are requested to download the Application for Employment Form. Thereafter, they should complete the Application for Internship Form and attach photocopies of the following documents:
- National Identification Card;
- Academic and professional certificates;
- Valid personal accident insurance cover for the internship period;
- KRA Pin Certificate;
- Clearance certificate from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations; and
- Any other relevant supporting documents.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates plus other relevant documents in support of their applications.
Applications should be submitted to the County Public Service Board in an envelope which should be addressed to:
County Public Service Board,
P.O Box 38-20303,