- Job level: Entry-Level
- Exp.: Some Experience Required
- Min. Education level: Not Specified
- Specialism: Office Admin/Support
- November 30, 2022
Who we are?
VIYA Health Enterprises is a private limited company which seeks to sustainably meet the needs of women along the sexual reproductive journey, removing the pains related to access to trusted information, products, and services.
Our vision is to allow women to access information, products, and services with ease, by utilizing an Omni channel strategy to strengthen quality information, expand choice, and address barriers to uptake of products and services women need.
We are looking for a motivated and detail-oriented Office Assistant in Kenya to join our awesome team, who is passionate about understanding and meeting the needs of women! Reporting to the Business Development Lead, you will be responsible for the day-to-day tasks in the admin department.
What are we looking for?
- Experience as an office assistant or in a related field.
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary.
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Great communication skills.
- Good organizational skills
- Cleaning in the office
- Preparing tea for the office
- Perform receptionist duties when needed
- Deliver and pick letters from the post office
- Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner
- Organize office and assist associates in ways that optimize procedures
- Monitor level of supplies and handle shortages
- Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues
Interested applicants should submit a letter of interest and current Curriculum Vitae by 30th November 2022
Subject: Office Assistant.
Applications are currently accepted on a rolling basis. Viya is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from qualified individuals regardless of actual or perceived race, religion, colour, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, personal appearance, matriculation, political affiliation, family status or responsibilities, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, childbirth, related medical conditions or breastfeeding, genetic information, amnesty, veteran, special disabled veteran or uniform service member status or employment status.