Absa Group Limited is a diversified standalone African financial services group, delivering an integrated set of products and services across personal and business banking, corporate and investment banking, wealth, investment management and insurance.
Bring your possibility to life! Define your career with us
With over 100 years of rich history and strongly positioned as a local bank with regional and international expertise, a career with our family offers the opportunity to be part of this exciting growth journey, to reset our future and shape our destiny as a proudly African group.
To deliver Underwriting related administrative support services through the execution of predefined objectives as per agreed standard operating procedures (SOPs).
• Customer & Intermediary relationship
• Posting underwriting transactions and other related tasks
• Assisting in DMSing Underwriting documents
• Printing policy documents and debit notes
• Issuing quotations
• Receive risk notes, issuing debit notes and policy documents
• Prepare and issue renewal notice
• Risk profiling on suspect claims to establish underwriting gaps.
• Any other duty as guided
Further Education and Training Certificate (FETC): Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)